Vancouver is often tagged the ‘no fun city’, but in reality, it’s a lively and active city with lots to do! With its proximity to the mountains and the ocean, plus an endless seawall and world class parks, Vancouver’s West End provides the perfect opportunity to go out and have fun. Countless festivals, parades, and events occur each year in Vancouver, offering a day of fun activities. As the sun sets, head out for a night out on the town, and visit some of the best nightlife and dining options Vancouver ‘s West End has to offer.
We’ve put together a collection of the top things to do in Vancouver – whether its tasting the world class cuisine, exploring the great outdoors, or kicking back and relaxing… or anything in between, this is the perfect place to find fun things to do in Vancouver.
Things To Do in Vancouver
- Walk/Bike/Run/Rollerblade Vancouver’s Seawall
- Spend the afternoon in Stanley Park
- Take the Aquabus water ferry to Granville Island
- Relax on the beaches of English Bay or Second Beach
- Watch the Vancouver Fireworks over English Bay in the Summer time
- Spend the day Shopping in Robson Street Stores
- Take a ride on Stanley Park’s Minature Train
- Explore the Vancouver Aquarium in Stanley Park
- Check out a book at the West End Library