Welcome to the ultimate guide for Vancouver and the West End. On this site you’ll find information on the neighborhood, apartment rentals, tourist attractions, weather, local nightlife and restaurants.
The official definition of the West End of Vancouver, set forth by the City of Vancouver, is the area west of Burrard Street, east of Denman Street, and south of West Georgia. Generally, however, the west end is considered to be everything from Burrard Street to Stanley Park.
Come explore the West End of Vancouver, with our complete online guide. Here you’ll find everything you need to know, whether you’re a visitor, a local, or considering moving to Vancouver. With Vancouver being one of the top cities in the world to live in, there’s lot to learn about, so start browsing today.
Moving to the West End?
Thinking about moving to Vancouver’s beautiful west end? With an apartment rental vacancy of just 0.2%, its going to be tricky. We’ve assembled some great ideas, and resources so that you can find your dream apartment or condo in one of the best cities in the world! While the vacancy rate is extremely low, more than 80% of all the suites in the West End are rentals – so there is hope!
Things To Do in the West End of Vancouver:
- Walk/Bike/Run/Rollerblade Vancouver’s Seawall
- Spend the afternoon in Stanley Park
- Take the Aquabus water ferry to Granville Island
- Relax on the beaches of English Bay or Second Beach
- Watch the Vancouver Fireworks over English Bay in the Summer time
- Spend the day Shopping in Robson Street Stores
- Take a ride on Stanley Park’s Minature Train
- Explore the Vancouver Aquarium in Stanley Park
- Check out a book at the West End Library